Scholarship Application Guidelines:
1. Applicants shall have held continuous ARBA membership and continuous membership in Cal State for at least three (3) years.
2. Applicants must be either a senior in high school at the time of application or a continuing college student under the age of 23 at the time of application.
3. An individual may only receive a Cal State scholarship once.
4. An official transcript must be included with the application from the most recent institution attended. (High school students should send high school transcripts. Continuing college students should submit college transcript with at least one semester/quarter of final grades).
5. Scholarship money, once awarded, will be mailed to the recipient(s) by June 15 of the calendar year.
6. Completed answers to questions in section one (1) and section two (2) shall not exceed five (5) pages. A minimum of size 10 font must be used.
7. Applicants will be evaluated on involvement within the rabbit/cavy industry, impact the industry has had on their lives and future goals. Consideration for school and extracurricular activities will also be reviewed. Cal State hopes to recognize and reward hard-working and well rounded individuals pursuing higher education.
8. A completed application packet includes the following:
9. The Cal State board will select a committee to evaluate the applications. The committee may decide to award all funds as a single scholarship for the year, or the committee also reserves the right to divide the funds in order to award multiple scholarships. Scholarship winners will be announced by June 1.
10. Contact ? with an questions. Application must be postmarked by April 1 of the calendar year. Completed applications may be mailed or emailed to:
Cal State Scholarship Committee Chair: